Tuesday, October 19, 2004

postseason thoughts

Carlos Beltran has just priced himself out of Seattle.

David Ortiz is blackballed by the umps. (My opinion)

Could Mariano Rivera possibly pitch four games in a row?

I prefer Grady Little over Mike Hargrove if those are my only two choices. I am estatic that they have nixed the Don Baylor option.

Gary Sheffield may have quicker wrists than Barry Bonds. Hmmm.

Al Leiter is a pretty dang good color man. At least Bret Boone isn't in the booth this year.

Do you get the feeling that Bret Boone could be in the Mariners booth when he retires?

When is the last time you have seen three passed balls in one inning without a run scoring?

1 Comments:

At November 15, 2004 at 8:38 AM, Blogger Evan Brunell said...

Hello, this is Evan Brunell, I write Fire Brand of the American League (http://redsox.mostvaluablenetwork.com) and I would like to do a link exchange. If you're willing, please e-mail me at evan_brunell(at)mostvaluablenetwork(dot)com and I will get your link up pronto (please supply me with the link you want). Thanks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home